Haya ha vho la laho khofhe tshidele
|Basic Plan Cover|
|Principal Member||Spouse||Child 14 - 21||Child 6 - 13||Child 0 - 5||Stillborn (from 6 months)|
|R50 000||R50 000||R30 000||R15 000||R4 500||R4 500|
|Child 14 - 21|
|Child 6 - 13|
|Child 0 - 5|
|Stillborn (from 6 months)|
Premiums and Benefits
|Monthly Premium Family||Monthly Premium (member only)|
|Home Tent ( 10m x 22m ) - White||350 Chairs|
|350 Programmes||1 x Executive Toilet|
|Coffin (Pine Dome Light Stain)||Hearse|
|2x Family Car||Graveside Tents|
|Grave Building||Coffin Spray|
|Tombstone (MTG 63)||Paving/Tilling (own materials)|
Car Hire Access
R500 Free Airtime
PROVIDING PREMIUM FUNERAL COVER FOR OVER 10 YEARS
Why choose one of our burial plans?
Terms and Conditions
Below please find the latest terms and conditions applicable to all MTG Funeral Burial Plans.
- NO benefits will be paid in cash. MTG Funerals offer ONLY services benefits. (MTG will pay back 60% of the total benefit, if for any reason MTG cannot conduct the funeral service)
- There is a 6 (six) FULL months waiting period for claims due to natural causes in respect of all lives below 75 years at entry and benefits of R12 000 and below. A 9 (nine) FULL months waiting period will be applicable for claims due to natural causes in respect of all lives above 74 years at entry and all benefits in excess of R12 000. No claim will be paid for suicidal death before two years of the policy being in force.
- The Maximum entry age of a spouse is 80 years.
- Airtime benefit and Courtesy car benefits are payable to the nominated beneficiary on validity of a claim. These benefits are applicable for immediate family and single members only. It’s not available to extended family members.
- First premium on all new policies must be honoured failure to do so the policy will lapse without any notice.
- If premiums are not received for two consecutive months, the policy will lapse on the 3rd of the third month. Reinstated policies will carry the original waiting period of the policy.
- Claims must be notified within six months after death.
- There’s no waiver of premiums.